Tuesday 14 May 2019

Desrt safari real experience with inland sea tour

Desrt safari  real experience with inland sea tour  

Desrt safari


As we now that Qatar is the most popular country in the World for Desert Safari Adventures. Now lets Start my Desert Safari Review.

One Night I was sleeping, Suddenly I saw a dream that I was going to Qatar Desert Safari for seeking pleasure of Best Evening Desert Safari Doha.

Desrt safari 


Next morning i decided to have a ride in Desert Safari. So I Opened the Google and Searched for
Best Evening Desert Safari doha i found the best site for desert Safari. I opened the website and booked for Evening Desert Safari doha from inland sea tour. The reported time was 2:30PM. Their qatar pickup point was doha city,  and their pickup point was  I was in qatar So they pickup me from Lulu al barasha, Deira city Center, Spinneys Burjuman. Doha city tour was so amazing.

Desrt safari doha inland sea tour


When I was Reached at Qatar Desert i felt very exciting. In this Best Evening Desert Safari Doha Tour they gave me a 15 mins Dune Bashing ride. I enjoyed this Dune Bashing ride extremely. The driver was so expert and he gave me a ride according to my wish.

After Dune Bashing Ride there was a camel ride for me. I enjoyed the camel ride doha  very much. I felt I was in Heaven. It was the most amazing moment of my life. After Camel Ride qatar, Next up was Sand Boarding and Quad Biking. These moments was very trilling and full of action. Then I took pics while holding a Falcon. There were Pictures point in the middle of the desert at which i was stop to saw Sunset Scene and I took pictures. Next stop was desert camp where I enjoyed some live entertainment and fun activities in this Best Evening Desert Safari qatar.

They gave me some bonus activities on this Best Evening Desert Safari Doha. After having all this fun I enjoyed tasty buffet dinner that had a variety of dishes including in it vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Some of the dishes that I found there was
I also enjoyed shisha at the end. After that the driver dropped me at my place. My experience was incredible. This was my Desert Safari qatar. If you like this tour Please like, share and comment below.

Thanks alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dhow Cruises to Desert Safaris

Exploring Exciting Adventures in Qatar: From Dhow Cruises to Desert Safaris Doha Dhow Cruise Trip Doha dhow cruise trip Experience the char...